Monday, February 6, 2012

Text twist: I need help!!!?

how many four letter words can be form from ATQUIN?

i have anti aunt quit tuna and unit only. please help me!! thanks. if i can get it my mom will take me to Bali! so please please help me!!Text twist: I need help!!!?
Here is the list from the Scrabble anagram solver.



ANTI

AUNT

QUAI

QUIN

QUIT

TAIN

TUNA

UNAI

UNIT



Here is the link.
quaintText twist: I need help!!!?
Quin

Tuin (it is a word)Text twist: I need help!!!?
ok i cant do it because im at school

go here

http://www.pinkpt.com/castleofelivthade.鈥?/a>



and on the third paragraph someone put a site where it aranges words for you for free

just copy that and type atquin in



hope it helps :)

x
nut nit at tan tin in soz all i can think of can u give me 10 points if they help
tain
quint -oh my G its 5 letters haha
um, i can think of: - tian, which is a type of food, {google it if your mum doesnt believe you}

- naut is an abbreviation of nautical (does it count?)

- quin is the abbreviation for quintuplet

- can you have names? Tina.

thats all i can think of! hope you get to go to bali!
I would try:

Quin %26lt;- "one of five children born at the same time from the same pregnancy"

Tain %26lt;- "tin foil for the backs of mirrors"



I also got Quai and Unai, but those are just shortened or modified versions of other words...and probably don't count



...I got those off of dictionary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment