Friday, February 10, 2012

I got more info concerning the text message killer are saying who'll die next in a killer twist?

Word is in that the killer is only one person. Not many like a lot of people think. Here is a little food for thought. This what the writers are saying concerning the text message killer. "Is a killer about to be murdered by vigilante? Buzz is that another G.H. contract player is on their way out the door to further the text - message - killer storyline.This time, the victium is ctually the assumed killer! Notice we said " assumed killer". Meaning that there is just one killer. Considering how loved the last two casualties were in town, there are a lot of fired up citizens ready to take in the name of justice. But could this error in judgement have consquency of its own? Don't blink, or you will miss all the clues.. I got this info from ABC soaps in depth.I got more info concerning the text message killer are saying who'll die next in a killer twist?
Cooper is the next to die, he is found hanging from the ceiling. Alexis gets attaaacked and Sam comes to her rescue and then they both get texts from the killer. Cooper looks awfully quilty but there is always more to the story than meets the eye.But, I don't see the point in making the killer no one knows.
the only thing i got is that coop is not the killer and he's gonna be a victim soon. which i already knew from other posters last night. who is the vigilante that is going to murder coop by mistake? and who is the killer?I got more info concerning the text message killer are saying who'll die next in a killer twist?
I read that Coop is found hanging from a ceiling. Maybe he hung himself because of the guilt. Or like you said maybe he is murdered. GH is getting more and more interesting.I got more info concerning the text message killer are saying who'll die next in a killer twist?
I love GH, but enough is enough with this whole TMK thing!! It was bad enough when they killed Emily.... but poor Georgie!! Also, I hate Maxie but I feel bad that she's gonna lose Coop after she just lost her sister!
We all know Coop is going to die by hanging.
I've been keeping up with all of the details, too. Have you considered the guy who works for Mike at Kelly's? I know that Coop has looked guilty many times, but there have been some other little clues along the way. I think the writers have been doing an awesome job. This is my favorite soap--been watching since I was old enough to understand. The seventies! That's a long time to understand how the families think and know all of the dirt from way back!! I think we have a team, one Coop and the other the guy working for Mike.
this better be as good as they are making it out to be....what is it people are saying about Coop and suicide....wonder if that has anything to do with it or was that a rumor....sweeps are coming up soon, will they reveal the killer then.....guess we will have to watch and see.. I cannot wait.
I am not altogether sure that GH writers know who the TMK is. Let the writers you have now get on with the show, it may take forever for the writers strike to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment