Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have just purchased Text Twist. Why isn't it working????

The site has insisted that my purchase has been processed (i.e. Yahoo! have taken my money), but the game will not install nor can I play it ... what am I supposed to do ???I have just purchased Text Twist. Why isn't it working????
I suspect that you may have a (me) user account on your computer and an Admin account. If so, try logging out as regular user and log back in as Admin, because certain programs can only be installed by Admins. This is done to prevent accidental installing of spyware and other malicious software. If that doesn't help in your case, go to the games help page: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/games/I have just purchased Text Twist. Why isn't it working????
ummm...well ave uu installed it properlii..., ndd ave uu signed up to it properli.. uu need 2 go through it agen nd make sure uu ave dun everything properli..

good luck!... p.s hope this has helped uu. x

No comments:

Post a Comment