Friday, February 10, 2012

If you have unlimited text messaging, does that also mean you have unlimited instant messaging, such as AIM?

Hello. I am a Verizon Wireless user. I have the Nokia 7705 Twist with unlimited text messaging. If I have unlimited text messaging, does that also mean that I have unlimited instant messaging from my cell phone, such as the AIM application?If you have unlimited text messaging, does that also mean you have unlimited instant messaging, such as AIM?
I believe that AIM or Yahoo you have to connect to the internet to use. It doesn't count as text messages, text messages go through your phone plan not your data plan (internet) like AIM or Yahoo messengers. So if you have unlimited internet on your phone then you can use AIM or Yahoo messenger all you want and not worry. If you have a limit it will go against that.

No comments:

Post a Comment