Friday, February 10, 2012

I have the nokia twist and i need help with something?

I have the nokia twist and i do not have a data plan. when i go on the mobile I.M. does every message i send from ( for example AIM ) count towards a text message? i have unlimited text messaging if that helps.I have the nokia twist and i need help with something?
In order to use AIM, you will be required to get both data plan as well as text messages, because in order to connect to AIM, it will use data, then send messages will use text messages.



I know, it's not nice of them.I have the nokia twist and i need help with something?
If you want, you could go to AIM Mobile on your computer, and so every time you get a message, it's in text form. Then you can reply as if it were a regular text message.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment