Friday, February 10, 2012

How do I go to my apps on facebook?

I added the text twist app but can't find a link on my page to go back to it? Help??

Also how d I view a list of apps to choose from on facebook?How do I go to my apps on facebook?
You can see your application at lower left side on facebook home page. A tab named "applications" is there. Click on that and then you can see your applications there.How do I go to my apps on facebook?
Go to your bottom left corner on your home page where it says Applications and click on it and it should give you the places you have visited recently (including twist app), click on the one you are looking for;

If you can't find it there then;

To view additional apps just go to the same location on your bottom left corner (Applications) and there it has a link which states 'browse applications' , click on that and it will bring up additional applications, including the text twist.

For future reference: when you want to keep an application that you are going to use often, just do this: when you have the application open, just bookmark it (on the bottom form there is always that option) and that way you will always find it when you return to it by hitting the applications button on your bottom left.

No comments:

Post a Comment