Friday, February 10, 2012

Random Goodnight text to send to a women?

any one got a good line i can give to a friend of mine. in a way i wish she was more. i just want to give her a goodnight text with a twist. something that will get her heart to skip a beat any ideas?Random Goodnight text to send to a women?
I'll see you in my dreams.
one, don't tell her you love her, that will just make her freak, save it for another time and make it special when it does.

two, don't tell her you will be dreaming off her, one guy told me that so hint that he liked me and it didn't go down to well.

three, you shouldn't be asking us, it should be coming from you. think of what she likes and dislikes, and tell her she is beautiful.

Four, if you really can't think of anything, list everything you like about her in one text, make it a bit poetic, for example:

"This girl makes me laugh uncontrollably.

This girl makes my heart melt with ever glancing smile.

This girl is the most amazing perfect person i know"

etc etc, then end it with

"That girl is you.

goodnight Beautiful."Random Goodnight text to send to a women?
How about quoting a song.. that sounds odd but my boyfriend used to send me texts like that before we were going out... just something like...ehm.. "you came like a theif in the night and stole my heart.." (the alphabeat song lol) or.. ok im stuck, but think of something relevant which will make her think...hmm..is he singing randomly in a text, or does he actually feel like that? It worked for me! Put a wink after it, or somethin so its not too cheesy! make it fun.



If i think of anything relevant, i'l edit this!Random Goodnight text to send to a women?
Enjoy your beauty sleep.... not that you need it!! xxx



Sweet - with enough flattery and flirtation to make her think for a second...!



If she's interested, i'm sure she'll respond in a good way... if she's not, it's not too over the top that you would make her uncomfortable if she just sees you as a friend



perfect ;-)
Just say, "Goodnight Pleasent dreams." Or maybbe something like "goodnight, I hope the angels watch over you." Or something just sweet and sentimental. It doesn't have to be all lovey. The smallest thing can make her happy. I'm sure it will be much appreciated ;)



Good luck!
surely ! :D

uhmm.....



1) goodnight ill see you in a morning hot stuff(:



2)goodnight(: ill talk to you in the morning. i love yah like a sister byeee.



3)goooodnight dont let the bed bugs bite ;)





i know their corny but i couldnt think of anything else.
maybe just say goodnight with a pet name of some sort (sweetie, beautiful, huni , u get the picture). or sometimes just putting there name at the end of goodnight is enuff to make them think. or " good night x" , "gnoddnight ly" ly = love you
"goodnight hun, hope you have sweet dreams (let me know if they're about me! ;) lol) xxx"



put the lol so you can pass it off as a joke just incase but the wink in too so its a bit tongue in cheek.



good luck
You sound sweet..



I can't tell you exactly what to say, because it should be coming from you.

But mention things like, 'sweet dreams' or call her beautiful and stuff like that.

It should be coming from YOUR heart in order to connect with hers =)
Goodnight from my pillow to yours - Hope we can meet up soon.



The view of the dawn rise from here is fabulous - I'd love you to be here to share it with me. (only if it is of course)
get into a good conversation with her then ask some questions that might mean the difference between you liking her first. my last girlfriend liked gay guys and that ended our relationship! then send her something like sweet dreams.
Good night, it will be your last
Wishing I was your pillow right now...



too much? Might be for someone who is just a friend
Hope you sleep well tonight ^-^ see you soon x

The x is very important :)
"dream about me, won't you?"
I going to sleep to dream about you, night, night !
Ohh wish you had my number - I would just love one text like that!



Night hun - sleep well xxx
What are you wearing.
Maybe... Good night beautiful? I know that would make my heart miss a beat ha ha.
GOOD NIGHT







LOL
sweet dreams x x
sweet dreams xx
i love you?
can't wait to c u tomorrow ?



hope this helps and best of luck to ur friend ^_^
cool
  • bumble and bumble
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment