Friday, January 27, 2012

Cannot uninstall my avira anti virus and cannot access on other applications such as text twist, vfp & vb?

I tried to uninstall my anti virus in the add or remove programs but when I try to click remove it doesn鈥檛 response. I tried to install another anti virus (avast), and its been blocked by the virus, I also tried to Log in to Safe mode but it keeps on rebooting every time I hit on safe mode. I also have tried, the system restore but does wont work, the virus is still there. Please helpCannot uninstall my avira anti virus and cannot access on other applications such as text twist, vfp %26amp; vb?
This sounds like more than a virus. It could have been caused by a virus, but to me it sounds more like a hardware problem. Before you reboot again, you should have a professional come over and diagnose the problem. He or she will be able to tell you exactly what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment